Sections

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Green Lit!

That's right! My project idea got the "Go" to become our final project!
I'll be working with 2 other classmates and we will work on an idea that was born out of the "Love O Love" prototype. Gladly it won't need to be love related this time (no game-jam that needs to be matched to) and it will be related to water.

The idea is that you will control a drop of water that can change it's size and become steam, water and ice to destroy the buildings of the bad guys.


Heres is a few concept art of the main character.



The goal is to make it work for a mobile device. This is something totally new to me and I'm very exited about it. I'll be working as producer, lead programmer and lead art. Here is an interface mock-up (you will provably recognize the map from the prototype).




I won't spoil it too much, but I'll keep you posted ;]


[j]


No comments:

Post a Comment